Wednesday 7 August 2013

Coconut Chuha
I never thought that I would be posting this recipe on my blog. However with the immense response received from friend I feel overwhelmed and obligated to post it. It is nothing but a way to say Thank you to all those who have given so much love to my ‘chuhas’ (mice).

This not my original creation (so no credits for that), but is an inspiration from one of my fav blogs.

INGREDIANTS:       (makes 20 chuhas)

Coconut powder : 200 gms (I used the one available in the market)
Milkmade : 200 gms
Castor sugar : 100 gms
Jeentaan (comes in mouth freshners) or jam, frozen ice-cream or brown chocolate balls and Maggie for decoration.

METHOD:
Mix coconut powder, milkmade and sugar and make a soft dough.
Break the dough in 20 small portions. Give each portion the shape of a mouse. If you feel the dough is a little soft, keep them in fridge for about ½ hr, and they will get a little firm
Use frozen ice-cream for eyes;  jam or jeentaan for nose and small Maggie strands for the tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment